WECO BB-24510 Whole House Big Blue Water Purifier for Sediment, Chlorine, VOC, Odor Removal
& FREE SHIPPING
- 5 micron 10-inch filter cartridge protects residential and commercial water supplies from sediment contamination.
- 5 micron carbon filter cartridge eliminates taste and odor problems caused by chlorine and chlorine dioxide water treatment chemicals.
- Prevents clogging of washing machines, backwashing filters, water softeners and other appliances in residential and food service applications.
- High flow rates with 1" FNPT in/out ports. Floor stand included. Recommended for municipal water supplies.
- Lifetime support from WECO in Long Beach, California: 1 (888) 675-5187
The WECO Big Blue Filter System is designed for Point Of Entry (POE) industrial and residential filtration applications. The rugged reinforced polypropylene housings holds a 10-inch porous, activated carbon block filter cartridge and a 5 micron sediment filter. The activated carbon filter cartridge is a premium solid block of highly adsorptive carbon wrapped in a protective Endurawrap® polyolefin bilaminate pre-filter. The pre-filter extends the life of the cartridge, preventing premature clogging. The pressure relief button allows for easy air bleeding and cartridge change-outs. The cartridges removes insoluble particles down to 5 microns, protecting the carbon from clogging. The carbon cartridge’s microscopic pore structure adsorbs chlorine disinfectants, which are responsible for offensive tastes and odor problems in drinking water. Chlorine disinfection leaves cancer-causing organic byproducts, called trihalomethanes (THMs), in the water. The Big Blue activated carbon block filter removes carcinogenic THMs from tap water, protecting your family and pets. Naturally occurring organics (geosmin and 2-methylisoborneol) cause earthy odors and are removed by the WECO Big Blue filter system. The filter system also strips out pesticides, industrial chemicals, gasoline and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The WECO Big Blue System is ideal for whole-house filtration, delivering fresh, great-tasting, chlorine-free water to every faucet and shower in the home. The filter is also recommended for restaurants, coffee shops and health clubs where customers demand healthy taste and odor-free drinking water. The WECO Filter can be incorporated into multi-stage whole house and commercial reverse osmosis systems, water softeners and WECO specialty filtration systems.